Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Busier than ever!

Well, summer is pretty much over and I start school tomorrow. This next year is going to be so crazy busy, but I'm very excited about it. I am just finalizing different things today, like my work schedule, and so it's on my mind. Wanna hear my schedule?

Mondays, I'll work in the mornings. In the afternoon, I'll be teaching my little cousins and a few neighborhood kids dance, just for fun (so that my cousin will do it; I very much want her to dance but she needs inexpensive lessons. She's the reason I'm doing it, actually). In between that and my own dance class I'll eat, have family night with my family, and then go to FHE with the singles ward. Then, I'll finish the night off with dance, the best way to end a day. I'm so excited for dance this year; it gives me that little excited bubble in my stomach thinking about it.

Tuesdays I'll have class in the morning, starting with institute at seven and continuing with a class every hour until two thirty. After class, I'll work closing at the deli.

Wednesdays, I'll work in the mornings. Hopefully a few of my Wednesday evenings will include going and talking to youth groups about dating and such. It would be very fun for me to be able to do that and a few people have asked me to already.

Thursdays, it's the same as Tuesdays.

Fridays I'll work mornings so that in the evening, I can have fun or get homework done, whatever my plans are for the week.

Saturdays I'll teach dance in the mornings and then work in the evenings.

Jon also is still planning on getting me up early to run. We'll see how that goes, I'm still not much of a runner. Jon loves it, though, and I love being with him. It'll be a great blessing,  know. I also have a lot of writing to work on, plus homework and housework. I have no doubt I'll be busier than ever. The good thing is, everything I'm busy with, I'm excited about. I love all the different things in my life right now. I feel so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment